HOW TO APPLY – STEP BY STEP:
- Complete this pdf ONLINE ENTRY FORM FOR 2022, having read the Conditions of Entry.
- Save your completed form and send as an attachment to email@example.com by 6 August 2022.
- Pay your entry fee either at Pātaka Reception or by direct credit –
Bank Account: 030547 0651464 00, ref: your surname and initial.
No refunds will be given.
- Complete your artwork.
- Print out these labels and attach the completed swing tag to the artwork.
- Wrap the artwork and attach the packaging label to the outside.
- Submit your wrapped artwork to Pātaka Reception between 11.30am and 4pm on 21-22 August 2022
Any original work in any medium completed in the 24 months before entry by any artist living, working or studying in Porirua. One artwork per artist. All artworks must be available for sale (35% commission will be charged for all sales of artworks, proceeds to the Friends’ Artist in Residence Programme). Work selected for this award must remain on display for the duration of the exhibition. Because of space limitations, large installations may not be accepted.
Entries must be presented in a manner that facilitates straight-forward presentation with appropriate display or hanging devices.Multi-piece works must be ready to hang/display as one work or be attached together.
OPTIONAL ARTIST’S STATEMENT
Artist statements are limited to a maximum of 100 words. Please submit text in your online form or in an email or a Word document by 13 August to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details about presentation and other important notes, please read the Conditions of Entry.
Any queries, please email email@example.com